Meet the Team Vasili Doan
Meet Vasili Doan, United Enertech Design Engineer.
“My favorite aspect of working at United Enertech is the customer-focused work environment. I can fully count on interdepartmental support any time I need it, knowing our end goal is to send a higher quality product out the door.”
Get to Know Vasili!
- As Design Engineer, he uses 2D drafting and 3D modeling software for product development and manufacturing assistance. He also runs the in-house wind tunnel for research and development projects, creates and updates cut sheets, and answers engineering related questions internally and externally.
- Vasili joined the United Enertech team as an intern a little over two years ago while he was a student at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- He grew up just outside of Memphis and moved to Chattanooga over six years ago to attend UTC. He liked Chattanooga so much that he decided to call it home.
- Outside of work Vasili plays Ultimate Frisbee on a club team called Tanasi, which takes up much of his free time traveling the United States for tournaments.
- Fun fact: he has a puppy named Pippin and a cat named Monkey who was found at United Enertech!